Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas Getaway

Shelley and I will be joining the rat race to get away for the New Year tomorrow. When we will be jetting out to Dubai for a week and stay with Ross. It's also a good excuse to check out Meydan Racecourse to see what they have been raving about! I've been looking forward to this for a while and I can't wait to see what Dubai has to offer. So apologies in advance if there is no blog next week!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas yesterday. I couldn't believe my luck when I got everything I asked for, as well as having a delicious family meal at my brother Nick's house. I also wish everyone a prosperous New Year with winners aplenty! Although for us this year will be a hard one to follow up. I never imagined that at would go this well, as the mid- summer drought of winners that we had looked to seal out fate for the rest of the year. But the horses just can't stop wining now, it's a mystery why trainers have flat spots because we have never changed a single thing in the way we train the horses, I suppose they just have minds of their own.

Hoping to have kept in the right frame of mind in Exopuntia who runs on Monday at Southwell. Although going up 7lbs since here last course and distance win, she is still off a winnable mark and with the services again of Greg Fairley she should make the day hers once again. A promising filly who is just finding her stride is Beseech who runs on Thursday at Kempton. She has been crying out for a longer trip so 1m 4f should suite, she's had a few small problems but she is bouncing and kicking like a spring chicken at the moment so hopefully she can convert this positivity to the track. Sail Home may make her British debut alongside Always De One in an apprentice race at Southwell on Saturday, as long as the former does not run too green she should have the upper hand over Always. Night Orbit will be having a day out also at Southwell on Sunday, just a prep run on the flat to keep him fit. Baggsy will be fighting to defend her winning run when she faces some jump action at Folkestone, if it's on!

We are currently looking to syndicate our French import, by Della Francesca, to race here and in France for the excellent prize money and bonuses on offer. For details please check out the Horses For Sale page on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment